Are you on regular and stable repeat medication?
If you get regular prescriptions, the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) may be able to save you time by avoiding unnecessary trips to your GP.
Do you want to reduce the number of visits to the surgery?
Please Sign Up for Repeat Dispensing
- You won’t have to re-order or collect your repeat prescriptions from your GP practice every time you need more medicine
- Your chemist can request issues early if you’re going on holiday or for Christmas for example
- Fewer visits to your Chemist for out of stock items and owing’s
- You can change the Chemist you use at any tim.
- Better co-ordination of care with tests, health checks and medication reviews synchronised
- No need to request and collect paper prescriptions
- No need to return the Practice to collect a replacement prescription
- Simplified one-stop to get next supply of medicines
- Regular contact with your Chemist to discuss medicines-related issues.
- Less risk of running out of medication.
Please contact our pharmacist via Online Patient Triage and they will review your medication and contact you to confirm if you are suitable for this service.
here are certain medications which we are unable to send via EPS such as Controlled Drugs.