From September 2021 – The practice offers a ‘Drop in’ contraceptive clinic a couple of times through the week, for all ladies who require:
- General Advice.
- Initial contraception pill discussion.
- Regular contraception pill checks.
- Depo contraceptive injections.
You do NOT require an appointment and can turn up and be seen between 7 am and 8.45 am at either;
- Delamere Practice on Wednesday between 7 am and *8.45 am.
- Edgeley Medical practice on Thursday between 7 am and *8.45 am.
*Anybody we arrives after 8.45 am will be asked kindly to attend on a different day.
For all other family planning & sexual health services, please follow the link below to request and appointment to discuss.
This service is entirely confidential regardless of age.
All patients are required to speak with the GP prior to the appointment for counselling and an assessment. Please ensure you have a prescription for the implant before attending the fitting by seeing a GP prior to booking a fitting appointment.